Patients who inform their loved ones and health care providers of their end-of-life care wishes find that those goals are carried out 90% of the time, according to recent research in the Journal of the American Medical Association Network Open.
- Researchers: Nearly 90% of Americans Do Not Understand Palliative Care
- Kaiser Study: 90% of Patients’ End-of-Life Goals Met After Advance Care Planning
- Advance Care Planning For Medicare Beneficiaries Increased Substantially, But Prevalence Remained Low
- A Brief But Spectacular take on the importance of palliative care in rural communities
- Community-Based Palliative Care Benefit Could Shake Up the Home Health Market