A new collaborative in Arizona, led by The Coalition to Transform Advanced Care (C-TAC), is the first phase of a national initiative that will measure advanced care quality in every state and create a roadmap for improvement. C-TAC strives to ensure that people with advanced illness receive the care they want, when and where they want it.
- Researchers: Nearly 90% of Americans Do Not Understand Palliative Care
- Kaiser Study: 90% of Patients’ End-of-Life Goals Met After Advance Care Planning
- Advance Care Planning For Medicare Beneficiaries Increased Substantially, But Prevalence Remained Low
- A Brief But Spectacular take on the importance of palliative care in rural communities
- Community-Based Palliative Care Benefit Could Shake Up the Home Health Market