Members of the congressional physician’s caucus have written to U.S. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Administrator Seema Verma to advocate for a Medicare palliative care benefit demonstration. Reps. Neal Dunn, M.D (R-Fla), Phil Roe, M.D. (R-Tenn.), Jeff VanDrew (D-N.J.), and Sen.-Elect Roger Marshall (R-Kan.) signed the letter.
- Researchers: Nearly 90% of Americans Do Not Understand Palliative Care
- Kaiser Study: 90% of Patients’ End-of-Life Goals Met After Advance Care Planning
- Advance Care Planning For Medicare Beneficiaries Increased Substantially, But Prevalence Remained Low
- A Brief But Spectacular take on the importance of palliative care in rural communities
- Community-Based Palliative Care Benefit Could Shake Up the Home Health Market